Elegance, Romance and Old World Craftsmanship distinguishes this stone and cedar cottage, on the coveted Lakewood Peninsula with wrought iron balconies, copper finishes and uniquely placed windows.
Completed in 2004, this desirable open floor plan is perfect for entertaining large parties or cozy family holidays. Sunken bar with large over stuffed chairs, hand crafted Black Walnut surfaces, Stone Fireplace burns wood with a gas starter
The gourmet kitchen opens to a very large eating area, formal dining and over looks a spacious great room featuring an exquisite sunken bar with large over stuffed chairs, hand crafted old growth Black Walnut surfaces, a Stone wood burning Fireplace with a gas starter and French doors to the private backyard with an expansive slate patio.
Much larger than it looks this impeccable home of just under 4400 SF, offers an enormous master suite with dressing area, large walk-in closet and balcony over the back, in addition - two large bedrooms one/with French doors and balcony, bath, office/library, powder room, large laundry and a fully finished basement offering plenty of storage and extra space that can be used in a variety of ways to provide for a very versatile floor plan.
Considered "the" neighborhood for walking, you are just a stone’s throw away to the Marketplace, Millennium plaza, Art, Food, Antique Car, and Boat Festivals, Theaters, Summer Concerts, Swim/boat Easements and Park.
- Area: Lake Oswego, West Linn
- County: Clackamas
- Subdivision: Lakewood Peninsula
- Year Built: 2004
- New construction
- 3 total bedroom(s)
- 2.5 total bath(s)
- 2 total full bath(s)
- 1 total half bath(s)
- Approximately 4392 sq. ft.
- Style: English
- Master bedroom
- Dining room
- Great room
- Hardwood floors
- Fireplace features: Gas & Wood
- 1 1/2 car garage
- RV/boat parking area
- Heating features: Forced Air/Gas, TWO zone air conditioning system
- Interior features: Great room with exquisite sunken black walnut finished bar, Master bedroom is on Upper Level, Dressing area, Finished basement plus bonus room, Formal dining room, Kitchen island, Utility room, Wall to wall carpeting
- Exterior features: Fenced, Garden area, Level lot, Patio, Public sewer service, Public water supply, Detached parking
- Exterior construction: Cedar siding, Rock/stone, 1st Grade wood shingles, Copper Accents
- Elementary School: FOREST HILLS
- Middle School: LAKE OSWEGO
- High School: LAKE OSWEGO