This one-of-a kind custom home enjoys luxury estate appeal. Behind brick walls and iron gates, this fine home rests on almost 2 acres of gorgeous property. Across three levels and over 17,000 sq.ft of luxury living, there is space and comfort throughout. This is clearly a home made for entertaining on a grand scale, while a sense of warmth and comfort remains throughout.
Located in the desirable and affluent Todt Hill neighborhood of Staten Island, parks, the Richmond County Country Club, NYC only private golf course in the five boroughs, shopping, schools and NYC transportation all remains at your fingertips. Outdoor living spaces match the elegance and grandeur of the interior. Terraces overlook a 25x50 in-ground gunite pool and an expansive backyard, bordered by mature trees. Beyond, distant views of New York bay enhance the experience.
- 17,175 sq.ft of living space
- 7 bedrooms (2 master suites)
- 11 bathrooms (5 full, 3 3/4, 3 1/2)
- Soaring ceilings, extensive architectural detailing, marble and granite tiling, etched glass, custom lighting and decor, and abundant natural light.
- Chef's kitchen features custom cabinetry, Viking Professional appliance, marble counters, marble and granite floors, center island, large windows, breakfast area and patio door to the terrace.
- Fully equipped wet bar.
- Three kitchens.
- 4 fireplaces.
- 20 zone heating and 11 zone linear diffusion air conditioning.
- Thermal window and doors.
- Pool house with additional wet bar.
- 4 central vacuum systems.
- Slate roof.
- Copper gutters.
- State of the art security system.
- 3 walk in refrigerator/freezers.
- Elevator from basement to finished loft.
- Diesel generator for full home function.
- 1.92 acres of private park like property.