From your private 2,000 sf terrace, you watch as the sun sets on the horizon, turning the waters of False Creek into liquid gold, the city & mountain views taking backstage. You turn and walk into your exquisitely renovated home, soft music is playing & ambient light plays off hand-picked furnishings that enhance the living space. This rare home perfectly positioned in the Village is all about lifestyle. Morning, and the sunlight is streaming in through the floor to ceiling windows, the hardwood floor is a beautiful backdrop to the open concept modern kitchen with Miele appliances & expansive island breakfast bar. Master suite with luxurious ensuite & dressing room are your private enclave. Two more bedrooms, infrared sauna, ample in-home storage, 3 parking areas & storage locker up the ante. Completely renovated to perfection by Eyco & in renowned Arthur Erickson LEED certified building w/ private clubhouse & amenities at your disposal. Pets & rentals welcome.
- Built in 2009
- 2509 sq.ft. home
- 2,081 sq.ft private terrace
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 3 underground parking spaces and 1 storage locker
- Zoning: CD-1
- Taxes $16,906.20 (2020)
- Prime Location – Vancouver’s most desirable area filled with popular restaurants, breweries, cafes & all urban amenities at your door step
- Seawall at your front door with endless year-round activities: biking, walking and running paths, kayaking, sailing – anything you desire!
- Close to Downtown, Yaletown, Science World, Granville Island and English Bay
- Blocks away from Creekside Park, Main Street and Chinatown
- Steps to Skytrain stations, buses and main city routes
- Simon Fraser Elementary & Eric Hamber Secondary
- General Gordon Elementary & Kitsilano Secondary (French Immersion)
- Easy access to Langara College, UBC & SFU
OTHER FEATURES OF THE HOME
- One of a kind sub-penthouse suite that will take your breath away
- Comfortable and bright living area features hardwood floors and sun-flooded floor to ceiling windows
- Chef-inspired kitchen boasts Miele stainless steel appliances and composite counter tops
- Plenty of cabinet space along with a walk-in pantry
- Dining room overlooks patio views for a great dining experience
- Secluded master suite with walk-in closet and a hotel like ensuite with a luxurious infrared sauna in the home
- Includes 2 additional ensuite bedrooms for extra privacy
- You will want to spend all your time on your stunning 2,081 sq.ft terrace – panoramic views of mountains, city lights and skyline.
- Walk-in laundry room
- Eco-wool carpeting and natural limestone bathrooms
- Designed by Canada’s renowned Arthur Erickson, in collaboration with Nick Milkovich Architects, Gomberoff Bell Lyon Architects. Lawrence Doyle Young + Wright Architects, Merrick Architecture and Walter Francl Architect Inc.
- Exclusive access to the Gold Medal Club – spectacular 6,500 sq.ft. private clubhouse which includes hot tub, sauna, indoor pool, steam room, fitness center and so much more!
- Co-op car sharing program and hybrid car-charging facility offered in the building
- Taxes: $16,906.20 (2020)