Contemporary Paradise Valley 40-Acre Mountainside Luxury Estate
Your Opportunity to own the Peak of Paradise living is available now.
At Paradise Peak Estate you can live the luxury lifestyle you’ve earned. Ultra luxurious best describes this breathtaking mountainside estate. Every detail of this 12,860 square foot 7 bedroom, 8 bath, 4 half-bath beauty has been carefully considered and selected.
Master Suite complete with magnificent views, fireplace, wet bar, sitting area, and private balcony with direct stair access to the outdoor pool and spa area. Master Bath features custom cabinetry graced with Dark Emperador Marble, fireplace, his and her walk-in closets, dual vanity areas, extra deep-jetted spa tub, and walk-in shower with multiple showerheads. Adjacent is the Gym and Master Office that features floor to ceiling glass walls that provide breathtaking 180-degree Valley and Mountain views.
Elegant contemporary chef’s kitchen features Antique Labrador Granite, Maple-Stained German cabinetry, Viking Range, Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer, double ovens, two warming drawers, and dual dishwashers. Custom curved island spans this impressively appointed kitchen.
Unrivaled panoramic views of the McDowell Mountains and Four Peaks, resort style sparkling pool, relaxing spa, multiple water features, and many outdoor spaces complete with gourmet open-air kitchen provide impressive entertainment space throughout Paradise Peak Estate. The property’s incredibly inviting native Sonoran desert landscaping was designed by none other than internationally renowned residential landscape architect Thomas Dolliver Church. Enjoy endless fresh fruit from your own citrus grove; the 28 species include grapefruit, kumquats, lemons, limes, three varieties of oranges, and two varieties of tangerines.
Paradise Peak Estate is situated high on the hillside of Mummy Mountain overlooking unparalleled views of the Valley. The expansive and unprecedented 40-acre parcel allows for the opportunity to build an additional 5 luxury homes or may be kept intact to preserve the largest lot on the mountain. It’s your choice! You will find an array of exotic woods including Bubinga, Mahogany, Pomele Sepele, Wenge, Zebrawood used throughout this opulent estate in the built-ins, shelving, cabinetry and walls. The home theatre with seating for eight includes Maranz surround sound audio equipment and a Runco high definition projector. Inside this magical sanctuary lies an experience to be celebrated, envied and shared.
The features of Paradise Peak Estate are too numerous to list, but a few of them include:
- 40 Acre Parcel (largest remaining in Paradise Valley)
- 12,680 square feet of luxurious indoor living space
- Desert gardens designed by internationally acclaimed Thomas Dolliver Church
- 7 Bedrooms, 8 Bathrooms, 4 Half-Baths, 6 Fireplaces, 3 Jetted Tubs
- Large Chef’s kitchen with 2 dishwashers, 2 warming draws, 2 sinks, double ovens, Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer, Viking Range
- Unparalleled 270 degree views of Scottsdale and Sonoran Desert
- Large Flat Lot with 300 ft deep home site
- Home Theater with best in class equipment
- Finest interior finishes; exotic hard woods, Venetian plaster walls, Travertine floors and fine marble, slate and granite surfaces
- Private security gate with garage parking for 6 vehicles
- Driving range and putting greens on site, to fine tune your golf game
For more details and to schedule your private viewing prior to auction, please contact us at 866-929-2243.