Little Bay Estate is a unique 7 acre secluded beachfront property with private docks, situated in the North Sound, Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands. Boat and helicopter access only, the Estate provides the complete privacy of a private island hideaway and is the ultimate safe haven retreat.
- The only truly private beachfront Estate home available in the BVI today
- Just under 2000' of oceanfront
- Boat and helicopter access only
- All the benefits of a private island retreat but more practical (mains power, etc)
- Brand new docks, the largest of which is 180' long and 10' draft
- Unsurpassed views of the North Sound, Bitter End Yacht Club, Biras Creek, Moskito Island, Prickly Pear, Necker Island, Saba Rock and Eustatia Island
- Newly constructed, modern beach home
- Totally private Guest Cottage
- Just a two hour and half hour flight and short ferry or helicopter ride from Miami
Little Bay sits next door to the Yacht Club Costa Smeralda (YCCS) and directly across the North Sound from The Bitter End Yacht Club, Saba Rock, Biras Creek Resort, Prickly Pear Island, Necker Island and Moskito Island. The Property comprises a newly constructed four bedroom, six and a half bathroom home (approx. 6500 sqft) , sitting on the beach just a few feet from the water’s edge, and an elevated, clifftop Guest House (approx. 1500 sqft) consisting of a one bedroom, one and a half bathroom Cottage, and a two bedroom, two bathroom cottage.
Access to the Property is via two newly constructed docks, the largest of which is approx. 180' long and draws approx. 10' at its deepest point, allowing for the berthing of multiple, sizeable yachts. Access via helicopter is also possible.
The Estate encompasses a vacant peninsula with permission to build another residence. This spectacular homesite provides equally commanding views of the North Sound, Moskito Island and Prickly Pear.
For more information on this truly unique private retreat, please contact Chris Smith on +! (284) 340 3000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.