Buying or selling a home is one of the most serious transactions of a lifetime. With the unique demands of today's real estate market, buying or selling a home requires a real estate agent with a proven track record of expertise and results.
Barbara Pantuso has consistently been a top producer, ranking in the top 1% of realtors, both nationally and locally. She credits her success to her in-depth knowledge of the local market, professionalism, integrity and uncompromising service.
With over 25 years of experience, her property expertise ranges from residential homes to country estates and acreage. Barbara uses a dynamic combination of leading edge technology and an in-house high impact marketing program to generate proven results.
If you would like more information on any of the fine properties she represents or would like a market evaluation of your property, call or e-mail Barbara for an appointment today. 817.994.4650 or PantusoGroup@gmail.com
Barbara is constantly raising the bar by taking advanced classes and dedicating herself to setting new standards of excellence.
- Ranking in the top 1% of Keller Williams Realty - joined firm in October 2008
- Top Office Producer - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Realtors - 2006, 2007
- Chosen as a panelist at the Coldwell Banker International Business Conference to speak on the luxury home market in 2005
- CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist) designation to assist buyers and sellers on a global basis which is currently held by a few select agents internationally
- CLHMS (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist) - attained by achieving stringent performance criteria in the marketing and selling of luxury properties
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative- designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation.
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- More than 25 years of Experience as a Licensed Realtor
- Achieved Coldwell Banker's Platinum, President's Elite Premier award levels
- GRI designation (Graduate of Realtors Institute) and e-PRO designation (advanced technology specialist)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors and NTREIS MLS
- Member of the Southlake Chamber of Commerce