With more than 30 years in the real estate business, Paul Hurst has been involved with more 1000 transactions and is known as a professional of the highest order.
Specializing in Santa Barbara residential real estate, Paul has worked in a myriad of market conditions and posses the skill set, experience and relationships necessary to position clients for the best possible results.
Clients who work with Paul enjoy personalized attention and each transaction benefits from his solid negotiating skills and meticulous attention to detail.The Serious Stuff
• Exceptional real estate service since 1981; Broker designation since 1984.
• Consistently the Top 3-5% of Agents Nationwide; Top 2% of Agents Nationwide,2004, 2005, 2008.
• Chairman’s Circle (Top 2% nationally) Platinum, 2004; Chairman’s Circle Diamond 2005; Chairman’s Circle Gold 2003, 2006 & 2008.
• Top 10 in Prudential Santa Barbara, 2003, 2004, 2005 & 2008.
• Top Prudential Team in Santa Barbara County, 2004.
• President’s Circle (Top 5-7% nationally), 1996-2001.
• Certified Relocation Broker: Prudential Real Estate Affiliates worldwide
• Transnational Referral Certification for the International Consortium of Real Estate Associations (ICREA).
The Fun Stuff
Paul was in the music industry before getting into real estate in 1981. He also loves creating unusual marketing pieces on his computer.
Ashley Anderson specializes in identifying and analyzing properties for real estate investors seeking to maximize upside potential in today’s market.
For sellers Ashley brings key pricing analytics and more than 20 years of PR and marketing expertise giving listings essential strategic advantages.
Ashley is a full time real estate professional and actively maintains her own real estate portfolio. She is known for exceptional client service and treats each aspect of every transaction with diligent advocacy and focused attention.
Ashley is a UCSB graduate and prior to her career in real estate, she practiced public relations in Los Angeles, Chicago and Aspen, representing clients such as The Art Institute of Chicago, Ringling Bros. & Barnum and Bailey Circus, Given Foundation of the University of Colorado, Aspen Center for Integral Health, Children’s Health Foundation, and others. She has lived in East Africa and has traveled widely over the years. In 2007 she fulfilled her dream of returning to Santa Barbara. An outdoor enthusiast, Ashley loves to hike and has been known to take board meetings with clients who enjoy stand up paddling.