Why choose Lomenzo Properties, Inc. to represent you?
- You'll partner with the principals of the firm. We PERSONALLY handle every aspect of your Cape Cod real estate needs.
- Get the very latest Cape Cod Listings
- We alone have “The Lomenzo Edge” - Come and see for yourself what that means!
- Our proprietary knowledge of historic and town-related issues on Cape Cod is unsurpassed, adding considerable value to what we offer all prospective buyers and sellers.
- We are fully committed to providing “Exceptional Service without Exception” to YOU!
The Story of Lomenzo Properties
As Real Estate Industry Gets More Corporate, Lomenzos Get Personal.
Lomenzo Properties Brings Professional Service Back to Real Estate.
In an industry where franchising and consolidation are now the norm, we are bucking the trend in real estate brokerage with our firm, Lomenzo Properties, a locally owned and operated firm that will focus on professional, personal service.
We are Peter and Elaine Lomenzo. We live in the historic Village of Dennis in the oldest home in town, worked together as Team Lomenzo in a national franchise office and decided to bring our own unique style and personalities to local real estate sales.
Real estate has become such a transactional business that people often forget that it is one of the most personal decisions that a buyer can make.
Elaine is a former Merrill Lynch Financial Consultant who brings to the team the personal and organizational skills required to solve the day-to-day issues inherent in all real estate transactions. Peter's 25 years of marketing and advertising expertise add a unique dimension to the marketing of the properties we represent. Serving on the Olde Kings Highway Historic Commission, Peter also has extensive knowledge of the rules and regulations affecting properties in Dennis' historical district and those of other Cape towns.
This isnt just a transaction for our customers. It is an enormously important personal decision, so our customers are people first and buyers and sellers after that. They want professional advice, but they also value the personal perspective they get from people who live and work in this community.
We moved to Dennis full time in 1996 after Elaine, who spent summers in East Dennis growing up, convinced Peter to buy a summer cottage where we could bring up our two children. It wasnt long before we packed our bags in LA for the much quieter lifestyle on Cape Cod.
Lomenzo Properties, Inc., located on historic Route 6A in Dennis Village (623 Route 6A), also offers their clients property management and house watch services for when they are away from their homes on Cape Cod.
From Our Clients
- We are committed to our family, our church, our profession and our community.
- Chairman, Old King's Highway Historic Committee
- YMCA of Cape Cod Board of Directors
- YMCA of Cape Cod Capital Campaign Committee
- Co-Chair for 2 years of Dennis Memorial Library Fundraising Campaign
- Former St. Francis Xavier Preparatory School Board of Directors
- Former Dennis Youth Baseball Board of Directors and Head Coach
- Dennis Youth Baseball New Field House Campaign Chairman
- Our Lady of the Cape Church - involvement in various ministries, including former President of Men's Club
We have found that Lomenzo Properties offers the breadth of services and real estate knowledge that is equal to or superior to any national real estate firm that we have ever dealt with. The pleasant difference is that they do it with a unique blend of local knowledge, professionalism, responsiveness and friendliness that truly sets them apart from their competition.
Rick & Cherie
Bonita Springs, FL
East Dennis, MA