Jason is a graduate of Emerson College in Boston, MA where he studied communications, marketing and theater arts. After graduating he moved to Los Angeles, CA to work in the entertainment industry as an assistant to several theatrical agents (representing several well established actors in movie and television) and eventually becoming an agent himself.
In 2001 Jason moved to New York and began working in the real estate business as the marketing director of Prudential Manor Homes, Realtors®.
In 2008 Jason became the general manager of Prudential Real Estate overseeing the day to day operations of their 8 branch real estate offices and navigating the company through one of its most challenging economic times… the great recession (a very challenging financial time for real estate companies throughout the United States).
In 2010 Jason became the managing partner of Prudential Manor Homes, Realtors® overseeing the day to day operations of the firm and shortly thereafter, oversaw the transition to a new real estate brand (Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices), attracting a new generation of real estate agents, managers and leaders to the company.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices has experienced tremendous growth within the Capital Region and North Country since its inception in 2014 and associates and employees are well regarded and respected for their breadth of real estate marketing services and commitment to the communities they serve. Recently, our company was involved in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in Albany, NY raising over $14,000 for the American Cancer Society.
Jason was co-chair of the 2017 “Best Buddies Friendship Walk” at Crossgate’s Mall which raised over $170,000 to help spread the message of inclusion throughout NY schools.
For over 95 years and four generations of local family direction, Berkshire Hathaway Blake, REALTORS® are dedicated to continued growth, leadership and service throughout upstate New York.
Follow Jay on twitter @jaychristiana for information about the local and national real estate market. Follow @bhhsblakerealtors on Instagram for "our story in pictures"...
- 2006-2011 Member of Education & Member Services Committee for CRMLS
- 2011 Treasurer -Capital Region Multiple Listing Service - CRMLS
- 2011 Chair of Educational Committee for Greater Capital Association of Realtors (GCAR)
- 2011 Chair of "Realtor Day" responsible for bringing Brian Buffini to Capital Region.
- 2012 Member Mayoral Task Force City of Schenectady "HOMES" Initiative
- 2012 President of the Capital Region Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS)
- 2012 Award Recognition by City of Schenectady Office of Fair Housing for Supporting Equal Housing Opportunities
- 2012 Recognition as "40 Under 40" by The Albany Business Review
- 2013 CRMLS President
- 2013 NYSAR Director
- 2014 GCAR Strategic Planning Committee
- 2014 NYSAR Director
- 2015 GCAR Director
- 2015 Junior Achievement Board Member
- 2016 GCAR Director
- 2016 Visionary Leadership Award presented by management/leadership team of BHHS.
- 2017 GCAR Director and Treasurer
- 2017 Co-chair "Best Buddies" Friendship Walk
- 2018 GCAR President Elect
- 2018 NYSAR Legislative Steering Committe