My name is Becky Deutschmann, and I am the Team Leader of the Deutschmann Team.
I was born and raised in Kitchener-Waterloo, and I attended Wilfrid Laurier University, where I earned a Double Honours B.A.
I have deep roots in the real estate industry as my Father is a local Builder, and my Grandfather was also a Builder.
What I really love about Kitchener-Waterloo, and working in this area, is that we live in a growing city that has increasing relevance on the international map. Kitchener-Waterloo is a hot spot and a technology hub. We have the innovative infrastructure, top-rated post-secondary educational institutions including the University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University, and Conestoga College, many successful businesses and large-scale companies, various technology start-ups, and so much more. This community is a great place to live and raise a family–it truly is an exciting time to live and work in Kitchener-Waterloo!
My team and I work with buyers, sellers and investors in all price points in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and surrounding areas.
I am extremely passionate about my career as a Realtor, as I love helping people–it’s what I do best. Helping people, getting to know them, being open, honest, and transparent throughout the whole buying or selling process is what my team does. That’s the Deutschmann Team difference.
What sets our team apart from the local competition is that we are determined to provide the best service and experience for our clients. Buying or selling a home can be very stressful–it is a very personal experience, and we like to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes. We treat every transaction as though we are buying or selling our own home. We take the time to really get to know our clients and establish mutual trust.
We try to understand each person’s unique needs and personalize and prioritize service for them. Our goal is to simplify the process, making it hassle-free. How we work and our results really set us apart–we do real estate differently. We put honesty, integrity, and personality into everything we do–we really put our heart into it.
We are always there for our clients before, during and after the sale.
You can trust you are in good hands and can Expect Excellence.
AWARD WINNING SERVICE HIGHLIGHTS:
- 2021 Sales Volume Over $112,000,000
- 2021 Top Producing Agent - RE/MAX Twin City, Waterloo
- 2021 Top 5 Teams in Canada - Small Team Residential (RE/MAX)
- 2021 Top 10 Teams Worldwide - Small Team Residential (RE/MAX)
- 2021 Pinnacle Award
- 2020 Diamond Club Award
- 2020 Diamond Club Team Award
- 2020 Sales Volume Over - $75,000,000
- 2020 Torchbearer Award - Recognized as one of the top 40 Agents under the age of 40 across 3 RE/MAX Integra Regions
- 2019 Diamond Club Award
- 2019 Sales Volume Over $57,037,000
- 2018 Titan Club Award
- 2018 Sales Volume Over $54,000
- 2017 Sales Volume-$65,038,456
- 2017 Diamond Award Club
- 2017 Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2017 closed 100 real estate transactions
- 2016 closed more $1,000,000+ real estate transactions than any other real estate agent in Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge
- 2015 Hall of Fame Award
- 2022 Circle of Legends Award
- 2022 Pinnacle Club Award
- Over the last year, we have sold/closed more homes in the $1.8M+ range than any other agent in all of Kitchener, Waterloo, Wilmot Township, Woolwich, and Wellesley Townships-16 in total.
- 2022: Top 5 teams in Canada-small team, residential.
- 2022: Top 10 teams worldwide-small team, residential.
I am also a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist with a Million Dollar Guild Designation. Recognized as the highest performing achievement in luxury markets around the world, the Million Dollar GUILD™ recognition assures individuals that real estate professionals who have achieved GUILD status are remarkably knowledgeable, experienced, and have the unique skills necessary to meet and exceed expectations for today’s most discerning luxury buyers and sellers. Luxury real estate professionals achieve GUILD recognition after having completed the luxury home sales and marketing training, becoming an Institute Member, earning the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist designation, and have documented performance in the million dollars and above residential market.
If you are looking to buy or sell we truly would love to work with you.
I look forward to hearing from you!