This $250 million spec home lives in Los Angeles, curated by Bruce Makowsky: Makowsky being the man who previously brought a record breaking $70 million, Beverly Hill, spec home from his mind into reality just two years ago.
A part of Makowsky’s inspiration struck when he spent substantial time on mega-yachts and large private jets. Just those alone he’d see sell for $150 million to $500 million, showing him the opportunity of a market open to develop a home that can live up to the mega-yachts and private jets with a price-tag to match. So, he set off to work on his masterpiece: 924 Bel Air, which he describes as a “home… for the ultimate billionaire who wants the best of everything that exists in life.”
This record-breaking home is 38,000sqft with:
- 17,000sqft of entertainment decks
- Two master suites
- 10 oversized VIP guest suites
- 21 luxury bathrooms
- Three gourmet kitchens
- Five bars
- Two champagne/wine cellars(fully-stocked)
- A message studio/wellness spa
- A state-of-the-art Fitness Center
- A 85-foot glass tile infinity swimming pool
- An outdoor hydraulic pop-up theater
- A 40-seat 4K Dolby Atmos Theatre
- A candy wall
- A four-lane bowling alley and lounge
- An Auto gallery with luxury cars valued at $30+ million
- 100+ Curated art installations
- Seven full time staff
- The most advanced tech system in the country
Makowsky continues, “Until now, the ultra-luxury market was void of homes that even came close to matching the level of mega-yachts and private jets that billionaires spend millions of dollars on every year. There are hundreds of new billionaires created each year and they are increasingly setting their sights on this coveted enclave of California for everything the state has to offer.”
This awe-inspiring masterpiece has taken 250 people over four years to achieve, and it shows. The design and amount of rooms alone is worth ogling at, but the addition of an outdoor hydraulic pop-up theater that is perfectly in view from the 85″ pool, an enormous candy wall next to multiple foosball tables, two fully-stocked champagne/wine cellars and $30 million worth of exquisite, quality automobiles on display, it’s hard not to be starstruck by 924 Bel Air.
Listed with Hilton & Hyland.
Check out the website for more information.
Photos Courtesy of Berlyn Photography.