View Full Details at HighPlainsRanch.com
THE LAND | Located in the Colorado high country, the High Plains Ranch is a sprawling, four-season sportsman’s paradise with unparalleled scenery, recreational activities and amenities. High Plains Ranch is approximately 6,900-acres and is located within the 17,000-acre Grand River Ranch with its endless recreational opportunities. Guided horseback rides, pristine fly fishing excursions, miles of hiking, rafting, four wheeling, in the summer and spring ensure that there is plenty of adventure all year round. Excellent river habitat provide extraordinary fly fishing and a superior environment for wildlife ensures an abundance of elk and deer. In addition there is perfect terrain for hiking, mountain biking and off roading.Make an appointment to see Colorado’s finest Legacy.
HIGH PLAINS LODGE | At the heart of the High Plains property is the 16,000 sq. foot High Plains Lodge, an edifice that any 5-star mountain retreat would envy. The cathedral ceilings, exposed beams and trusses, stone fireplace, massive windows, and expansive deck are just a few of the bold and beautiful details that match the beauty of the surrounding untamed forest.
Passing under the gorgeous porte cochere and entering the main lodge for the first time, you will understand immediately why this structure has earned the envy of the world’s finest mountain retreats.
- The soaring foyer, highlighted by enormous vertical logs sourced from Missoula, MT, leads to an impressive staircase.
- Three bedroom suites each come with five-piece baths and a bunk room. The master bedroom has his and her baths and a steam shower.
- In the great room, the cathedral-like ceiling, trusses, exposed beams, and stone fireplace provides both openness and coziness.
- The grand dining room, with its vaulted ceiling, is an ideal setting for family gatherings.
- A gourmet kitchen is outfitted with Viking appliances, stone counter tops, hidden appliances, and a separate catering kitchen.
- Downstairs family room/rec room includes a large bar, poker room, drop down screen and theater, pool table, and walk-out to the patio
- Striking views from the home’s massive windows, back deck, and glass-enclosed hot tub area help give the property the feeling of being one with surrounding forest and mountain range.
NEVADA HOUSE SALOON | The Nevada House Saloon is a 10,500 sq. foot party barn sitting across the courtyard from the main lodge. This well-appointed facility includes a Wallace and Hines custom bar, a full kitchen, fine furnishings, an original slot machine from the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas, and an open floor plan with space for gaming tables, a dance floor, shuffleboard, ping pong tables, and more. It comfortably accommodates gatherings of more than 100 people.
This 10,512 sq. foot saloon, designed by the KIBO Group, is equipped with 2 full bathrooms, one 1 1/2 bath, a loft area with room for up to 14 cots. Originally built by Diamond Homes in 2005, this building was remodeled by Spur Companies in 2007.
OUTPOST SKI CABIN | With private ski slopes, sledding hills, endless miles of trails, and access to some of the best trophy game hunting in the world all found on the High Plains Ranch property, the hunting and ski lodge serves as a luxurious base camp for outdoor adventures all year round. Located on the northwest side of the ranch, this secluded four-season lodge comes equipped with a great room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, loft area, and wraparound porch. It sleeps up to 10 guests.
RECREATION HEADQUARTERS | Designed by Spur Companies and built by Pro Steel in 2007, this 14,400 sq. foot facility comes equipped with all of the toys a sportsman needs to enjoy this outdoor wonderland — snowmobiles, 4x4s, ATVs, snowcats, full-size snowplows, and plenty of storage space for gear and accessories. It also includes a paintball course, a hockey rink (Zamboni included), wood shop, a full kitchen, one full bath, one half bath, and an office that houses a dedicated, full-time staff that manages the property grounds.