4,500 square meter ocean front, flat lot bordering the signature par 3, 15th hole at the world renowned “Teeth of the Dog “golf course at Casa de Campo; named the “Caribbean’s Best Golf Course” and also as one of the best golf courses in the world. A 1,500 square meter house has been built with the following specifications:
- Contemporary two-story elegantly and professionally decorated, fully equipped and furnished house
- Six uninterrupted ocean view bedrooms, two of which are master suites
- Large family room
- Indoor dining room that seats 16 people.
- Al fresco breakfast area that seats 16 people
- Two pools, one of which is L shape of more than 20 meter long plus a jacuzzi and large outdoor gazebo
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Service quarters with an independent entrance
- Underground 3 car Garage + 8 parking spaces
- Tropical landscaping with direct view to 15th green and ocean
- Indoor and outdoor flowing water bodies and art pieces
- Many other features
This is the perfect villa for those that want to experience the island atmosphere offered at Casa De Campo – a lush paradise of unsurpassed elegance and breathtaking beauty, where action, relaxation and pampering service combine with an exceptional leisure experience.
Casa de Campo has completed a $100 million expansion with a new marina, shops, restaurants and yacht club and has evolved into the Caribbean’s premier golf resort.
For golfers, this is heaven. Travel and Leisure Golf Magazine Reader’s survey ranked it Number One Best Golf Resort in the Caribbean ahead of the Four Seasons in Nevis and the Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall in Jamaica.
Other activities abound with tennis, gorgeous beaches, water sports, the marina, pools, horseback riding, fitness centers, sport shooting, boating and excursions, outstanding dining, entertainment, family adventures and programs for kids and teens, and shopping and the wondrous Altos de Chavon artists’ village.
Casa de Campo/La Romana International Airport (LRM)
8 minutes by car
Explore more Casa de Campo