With a build cost today in excess of two million dollars (plus land,) this has to be the steal of the decade. It simply must be sold and we have priced this at an extremely attractive $1,150,000. Nothing in the region comes close to this... Will it be you who owns the largest log home in NZ?
Completed in 2009, The Central Otago Log Home is tucked away in a private setting on Bridge Hill, 5 minutes drive from shops, wineries, golf courses, great fishing, and just a one hour drive from Queenstown or Wanaka - Perfect!
This beautiful, timeless home has been built to be enjoyed for generations - the character, the warmth, the huge outdoor space; it's appeal is undeniable... You're going to absolutely fall in love with this home...
A permanent residence or luxury guesthouse? Take advantage of my vendors decision to move on and phone me now on 021 041 5890.
- 1.23 hectares of land in total, including the large undeveloped plot fronting the home.
- Very sheltered and private; it's own micro-climate with no exposure to wind.
- 5 bay implement shed on the property
- Huge outdoor living spaces front and rear for all day enjoyment.
- Own water purification system in garage
- Diesel-powered fireplace and underfloor ground heating
- A well-known local landmark - be the envy of the district!