Martin has been a resident of Ann Arbor since 1977 when he moved to Ann Arbor to attend the University of Michigan. Graduating with a degree in Biochemistry, he worked for a while at St. Joseph’s Hospital as a Respiratory Therapist. Little did he know that a successful career in real estate was awaiting him in Ann Arbor.
To best serve his clients, Martin and his enthusiastic team create a customized marketing plan for each seller and buyer they represent. Thorough market knowledge, exceptional follow-through, and good old common sense are the hallmarks of Martin's continued success.
Martin Bouma is actually the #1 Realtor in Ann Arbor and Washtenaw County and has been for several years. However, he also understands that while he might be proud of that fact, all it really means to you is that he has some real experience in this business.
But what does all that experience really mean to you? He knows the ins and outs to make your move as stress free and easy on you as possible. With Martin you can be confident that you have gotten top dollar for your home. But it isn't just negotiating prowess that has gotten Martin to the top of his industry. Martin's competence, integrity and top-shelf skills combined with his warmhearted and down-to-earth personality have made him the most sought after agent in the area.
Industry Standing and Business Qualifications:
- #1 Agent in Ann Arbor and Washtenaw county based on number of homes sold. (over 1,000 agents)
- #1 Keller Williams Agent in the Midwest Region which includes Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana.
- Ranked #6 in the world out of over 34,000 Keller Williams agents.
- 19 years experience in selling Ann Arbor area properties.
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute); only 9% of all Realtors nationally hold this designation.
- Featured on “Millionaire Real Estate Agent” interview series.
- Graduate of the University of Michigan.
- Graduate of the Karras Negotiating Institute.
- Served for 2 years as a Director of the Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors.
- Currently serving on the Keller Williams International Technology Committee.
Articles in Publications