Linda Welsh is a Principal Owner and a licensed REALTOR® with Linda Welsh Realty Group/Keller Williams Luxury Division. Linda is passionate about Austin and the surrounding Hill Country and specializes in areas in Westlake, Barton Creek, Lake Travis and Lake Austin as well as downtown and Central Austin. As a lifestyle specialist, she is uniquely qualified to both market luxury estates and once the perfect home is identified, as a strategist and negotiation expert. Linda loves to hunt for the perfect home for her clients (whether clearly available on the open market or for properties that are only available to a select Luxury network...She is a keen negotiator with 16 years of experience in luxury real estate sales. Keller Williams and the KW Luxury Division lead the Austin area in luxury sales 4 to 1 over the next two companies combined. Linda ranks in the top 5% of Realtors in her luxury market center. The team concept allows her to give exceptional service and attention to her clients at all times - an essential element to a full service Luxury Group in the Austin and Central Texas area
Linda serves as a member of the Agent Leadership Council and has been awarded as a Platinum Top 50 finalist in 2013-2014 and is a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist - Million Dollar Guild and a Global Property Specialist.
Linda carries the following designations and certifications
* CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist - Million Dollar Guild
* CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
* GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute
* ABR - Accredited Buyers Representation
* SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
* GPS - Global Property Specialist
Her memberships and involvement professionally in the community have included
* WGN - Women's Global Network
* WSL - Women's Symphony League - Austin
* ACCWA - Austin Country Club Womens Assoc. Past President
* New Canaan Newcomers - Past President
* TAR - Texas Association of Realtors - Member
* NAR - National Association of Realtors - Member
* Austin Community Foundation - "First Lady"
* Austin Chamber of Commerce - Member
* Westlake Chamber of Commerce - Member
Linda and her husband Leo have been happily married for over 26 years. They have three grown children.
In her spare time, Linda enjoys music, reading, travel, golf, public speaking, volunteering and mentoring others.
Over the past 26 years, Linda has had several corporate relocations and the process of searching for, finding, improving and selling homes have become a passion, and a career ever since - for her and for her clients..