Owner & Co-Founder of Bella Casa Real Estate Group
Licensed Realtor® since 2004; active in Yamhill and the surrounding counties.
Nowhere does a Realtor® prove his or her value more than in negotiating a successful transaction. With a business background as an account executive in technology sales, I bring strong negotiation and communication skills to each transaction. Also highly engaged with local market conditions and sales trends, I provide clients valuable data to help them make informed purchasing and selling decisions.
I have always been attentive to email, I answer my cell phone almost 24/7 and I return voicemail calls expeditiously. I love answering client questions and will address your concerns respectfully, in a timely manner, and with a willingness to learn.
There was a day when real estate transactions were sealed with a handshake. History confirms that those handshakes often ended in lawsuits and worse! I am pleased to share the load with, and benefit from the resources of the colleagues in our office and the members of my team. We will always have someone available for you and promise to give your transaction complete attention!
Dedication to one’s craft is at the heart of professionalism. It means I am a lifelong student. Skill, talent, and knowledge without high ethical standards, patience, and tolerance to all does not satisfy. Graciousness may be the crowning virtue.
- Representing buyers in their purchases, from starter homes and fixers to multi-million dollar purchases
- Listing and marketing experience with properties up to $9,000,000
- Rural Property Specialist (including equestrian, farm, and vineyard land)
- Builder Developments (listing, marketing, and sales)
- Extensive transaction and negotiation experience
- Owner and co-founder of Bella Casa Real Estate Group
- 2010 President of the Yamhill County Association of Realtors
- 2011 Realtor of the Year, awarded by the Yamhill County Association of Realtors
Family Life: I have been married to my wife and business partner, Joni, for 40 years. We have five wonderful children and 10 grandchildren, all of whom live locally. Together we have rehabilitated and remodeled four properties – two farms (ca. 1930) and two houses. We have a love for homes and properties, home improvement projects, landscaping, home and garden shows!
I look forward to working with you!