Doug Green is a lifetime resident of central Ohio and has been actively involved in the real estate industry for more than 24 years. Doug’s experience includes representing several area production and custom home builders as both a sales representative and sales manager.
Doug is a licensed realtor and specializes in listing and selling executive level properties throughout the Columbus metropolitan area. He is considered a relocation expert, working with human resource personnel of major corporations assisting with key employees transferring to the Columbus area. Because of his extensive knowledge of the city and surrounding communities, Doug’s professional relocation services are in top demand.
Professional Affiliations & Certifications:
- Member Columbus Board of Realtor
- Member Ohio Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Urban Planning from Ohio State University
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Central Ohio Luxury Home Network
- Member of the Columbus Landmark Foundation
- Member of Experience Columbus
- Member of New Albany & Gahanna Realtor Associations
- Member New Albany Chamber of Commerce
- Member of New Albany, Dublin, & Upper Arlington realtor associations.