As a Realtor Salesperson
My knowledge and experience fit right into the core competencies required to be an outstanding real estate agent.
Here in Paradise
- Knowledge of contracts and the skill at negotiating the terms and conditions that serve my clients’ best interests.
- An extensive background in finance and the analysis of financial data, a required skill to provide my clients with accurate and complete market analysis, contracts and pricing options.
- A work ethic which has been at the heart of my success – I’ll spend whatever time it takes to produce optimum results for my client.
- A capable problem solver who will see that my clients’ transactions are completed on schedule
- A reputation for always striving to exceed the expectations of those I work for.
- A strong belief in the power of communications, my clients are always kept informed.
Living on Maui was a dream my wife and I shared since our first visit to this mystical island ten years earlier. Being a perennial type A, retirement for me meant enjoying the many splendid natural wonders which Maui offers while pursuing a career focusing my energies and experience in an industry where my past background would be an advantage. My career on the mainland required that we relocate numerous times, which meant my wife and I were clients of realtors on a number of occasions. Some of those experiences were great and some were not. Remembering those experiences, the desire to devote my energies toward a career in real estate rapidly developed into a passion to be an exceptional realtor.My Background
A native of New England with a BS and an MBA concentrating in finance, operations management and marketing. I spent the majority of my 30 year professional career as a corporate VP and CFO responsible for finance, administration and operations, primarily with high tech companies in Colorado and California. My wife and I chose to move to Maui in 2000, having concluded a successful career by achieving my ultimate goal as a CFO, taking a company public via an initial public offering (IPO) and managing it successfully in the public markets.Personal Interests
The warm clear waters of the Pacific and the incomparable climate of Maui allow my wife and I to enjoy a variety of interests including physical conditioning, swimming, photography, running, biking, and, combining two loves, scuba diving and photography. An accomplished professional diver, I look for opportunities to observe and photograph unique aspects of the marine world around Maui. I also enjoy utilizing the computer to accomplish a wide variety of interests from photographic editing and creative publishing to building analytical financial & statistical models.