Your Senior Client Advisor
- CLHMS (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist)
- CBR (Certified Buyer Representative)
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- CRB (Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager)
- J.P. (Justice of the Peace)
- B.A. Economics, University of Denver
- M.A. Communications, Fairfield University
- M.B.A., University of Connecticut
- 20+ years as President of Curry Realtors.
- 8 years working at the nation's first corporate transferee assistance company, PHH-Homequity, Inc.
- 5 years working in the computer and telecommunications industries.
Real Estate Accomplishments:
- For more than 20 years, has guided Curry Realtors as its Owner/President, overseeing thousands of real-estate transactions and helping the company to continually outperform its competition.
- Managed the resale of corporate transferee homes while working for PHH-Homequity, Inc. (now a Realogy Division known as Cartus, the nation's largest relocation company).
- Assisted Fortune 500 companies (Johnson & Johnson, UPS, Prudential, etc.) in formulating and overseeing their employee relocation programs as an Account Executive, Senior Account Executive and Group Manager at PHH-Homequity, Inc.
- Personally handled year-round rental management services on 35 homes & apartments for absentee owners. In addition, has personally managed 15-20 lakefront rentals on a weekly basis for more than 20 summers.
- Top-producing realtor for the entire Lakes Region in 1995 and 1996. Continues to make notable sales numbers year after year and remains active in both the Lakes Region and Seacoast markets.
Offices in Portsmouth & Alton Bay