"With over 20 years of experience in the real estate industry, I thoroughly enjoy my career as a residential real estate agent and have learned that the most important thing I can do for my clients is to listen to what they have to say and then act on their behalf based on my training, experience and instincts."
A native Charlottean, I have also lived in San Diego, California; Seattle, Washington; and Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Buying and selling homes for my family throughout the United States has given me a unique insight of the ins and outs of relocation ~ whether across town or across the country.
I attended the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill on a gymnastics scholarship and received my degree in Industrial Relations. My husband was an NFL player with the San Diego Chargers and the Seattle Seahawks. After settling in Charlotte, I began my real estate career in 1996 and have been a top producer since 1998. My husband and I are both sports enthusiasts and enjoy spending quality time with our two children.
Honors & Credentials
• Licensed in NC
• Top Producer since 1998
• HM Properties Sales Agent of the Year 2012-2015
• HM Properties Agent of the Year (2007-2008)
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• North Carolina Association of Realtors (NCAR)
• Charlotte Regional Realtor Association (CRRA)
• Carolina Multiple Listing Service (CMLS)
• University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
• Myers Park Methodist Church (member)
• Habitat for Humanity (volunteer)
• Charlotte-Mecklenburg School (volunteer)
• Myers Park High School Leadership Team
• Myers Park High School Marching Band (board member)
• Colony Road Rezoning Committee
• UNC Chapel Hill Wesley Campus Ministry (Board of Visitors)
• Dress For Success (Committee member)