Go to Website
• Recipient of National Leadership Award for Volume, 1995 - 2006
• Top 5% of REALTORS® Nationwide
• 35+ Years of Listing and Selling Experience
• Over 400 Homes Sold Lifetime
• GCAAR Top Producer Award (2001), Group Platinum Award (2002) Winner
• Certified Buyer Representative (CBR)
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
• Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
With more than 37 years perfecting her craft, Sharon Mulholland (principal broker of Mulholland Realty) has built her stellar career on in-depth knowledge of the Maryland market, specializing in sales in both Montgomery and Frederick counties.
Sharon is dynamic, self-driven and has a strong desire to help her clients find the perfect home, which in turn has built her a loyal client base. As a national award winner throughout her career, Sharon sets high standards for herself and fellow real estate professionals with a consistent 95% list-to-sales ratio and is ranked within the top 5% of REALTORS nationwide. She is a Certified Residential Specialist and Certified Buyer Representative, and also a member of the National, Maryland, Frederick and Greater Capital Area Associations of REALTORS.
Sharon also supports a wide spectrum of community interests, including Maryland Public Television and Radio, Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts, Special Olympics and the National Association for the Blind. Her spare time is devoted to family, especially her three lively granddaughters. She also enjoys catching up with friends, music (is a regular participant in Hyattstown Song Circle), ballroom dancing, tennis and annual ski trips to the Colorado Rockies.
View listings for Sharon Mulholland
4123 Trego Rd
Send an Inquiry